Friday, August 10, 2007

Love Wholeheartedly, Malachi 1:1-14, PowerPoint

I've posted the first draft of my PPT slides for the LifeWay lesson "Love Wholeheartedly", which is based on Malachi 1:1-14.

I'm considering whether or not we'll have class time to accomodate a slide on the names of God. If I make a substantive change like that, I'll post a new version and let you know.

Of course it goes almost without saying, but if you make any changes or additions to the slides, post a comment here so everyone else can benefit from your insight! Thanks!

6 comments:

David Parker said...

Great picture on the opening slide. I like that analogy.

Is that you and your family?

servingHim said...

Hi David,

No, that is a random photo from Flicr that I found searching using the phrase "epitomize love".

Jan and I have two married daughters, but no grandkids!

Ronnie

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled onto this blog after googling "love wholeheartedly" for upcoming lesson.
I want to say thanks. This looks like a great resource and I try to get as much material together as I can find every week and then develop my lesson from it all.
I'm sure this is going to give me some great ideas to do a better job.
Gary....FBC Dallas

servingHim said...

Thanks Gary! Glad you found us.

We don't have a Wednesday night teachers meeting anymore--remember those? So this blog serves as a substitute meeting place.

Join in anytime.

Ronnie

Anonymous said...

Mr. Ronnie,

You have truly been a blessing. Thank you so much for all of the resources and powerpoints you post. I'm a substitute teacher and this has truly helped me teach our class. Please continue to let God use you in a mighty, mighty way! You are serving not only HIM, but others as well. THANKS AGAIN! Nikki

servingHim said...

You are most welcome Nikki.

God bless,
Ronnie