Thursday, August 28, 2008

PPT slides for "Rome: Facing Limitations", Acts 27-28

In the context of Paul’s long imprisonment at Caesarea and Rome, Sam Tullock’s comments on the lesson mention that “life has many prisons”. I’ll use this to help stimulate discussion with class members.

I’ve posted my PPT slides for “Rome:Facing Limitations”. If you ‘play’ the slides and step thru the presentation you can get a feel for how I plan to interact with the class.

Feel free to post a link to your final lesson plan as a comment here. I'm sure it will help other teachers prepare. Remember--not all classes are on the same schedule. Some are behind the planned schedule. I know this since more than a third of the total downloads of my PPT slides happen in the weeks following the original presentation date.

No comments: