Saturday, September 11, 2010

Lesson Handout for "God's Plan Involves Power," Ephesians 1:15-23

In my post last week on the lesson, “God’s Plan is Eternal,” I described a one-page handout I used to teach a special lesson. I plan to teach this Sunday’s lesson, “God’s Plan Involves Power” using a similar one-page handout (I completed the blanks in the number points and updated this document on Saturday evening).

I may use some PowerPoint slides to show a picture, or two and perhaps a video, but my main goal is to get class members focused on reading the Scriptures and thinking about what each verse says. To be clear, I’ll also use a list of “talking points” for each verse as the class uses the handout, and as each numbered point on the handout comes up, I’ll give the words that go in the blanks and ask class members to answer the true or false statement. I’ll let you know how it goes.

No comments: