Friday, June 01, 2007

Site update and Sunday's PPT slides

As an update on traffic to this site, according to http://www.statcounter.com/, we ended May with an average of 636 returning monthly users (see chart for monthly numbers January ’07 thru May ’07) out of an average 1,464 unique-monthly visitors. That’s up from the 2006 numbers of 400 returning monthly users and an average of 1,046 unique-monthly visitors.

As you can see, a lot of people come to this site each month, but I assume there are many more Explore the Bible teachers who are still unaware of the site. If and when it ever reaches 2,000 returning monthly users, then I guess it will have tipped. How many Explore the Bible teachers would you guess are out there?

It’s still confusing however that few of you ever leave a comment. It’s difficult for me to believe that fellow Bible teachers have nothing to say, or do not want to interact with other teachers. But you are proving me wrong!

I uploaded the first draft of my PowerPoint slides for Sunday’s lesson “Appropriate God’s Mercy”. The lesson over promises and under delivers somewhat, I think. More material is needed on repentance and the indwelling the Holy Spirit. Anyway, please let me know what changes you recommend to the slides. I’d appreciate it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your work very much and appreciate the blessings you give us all...

Numbers 6:24-26

Herb said...

I RETURN ALMOST EVERY WEEK, AND YOU ALWAYS GIVE ME GREAT FOOD FOR THOUGHT AND HELP WITH THE LESSON.

servingHim said...

Thanks for the encouragement! I'm sure you come up with nuggets each week, too. Feel free to share them anytime. Appreciate you stopping by,
RW