Friday, July 06, 2007

Site traffic update

Today, I offer an update on site traffic to this blog. http://teachinglifewaylessons.blogspot.com/.

Looking at the chart created by Statcounter.com, there was a significant jump in all the statistics for the month of June. Wow! Thanks for spreading the word!

June was the first month ever for returning users to exceed 900, which was up by over 200 users. Visitors also increased to over 2100, which is the most we've ever had, too.

Thank you!

I appreciate each one of you,
Ronnie
P.S. I will not post all next week since I am traveling and will not have Internet access :-(

5 comments:

Cameron said...

I'd be curious to see a time serious graph compared with the lessons we're studying. My thought is that the more difficult series/books/passages will generate more traffic. I think going through the minor prophets like we are this summer is challenging our teachers and pushing them to look for as many helps as they can find.

Just a thought. :)

servingHim said...

You make a good point Cameron. There might be such a correlation.

When I get back I'll try to create a "week-by week" chart instead of a month-by month chart.

RW

Jim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jim said...

Have a nice holiday! I'm wondering where you might be headed, 'a place with no Internet?'

Don't do like I did, I fell on May 19 and we had to come home for 'hometown' medical treatment, although the ER in Ireland was fine.
We missed the Isle of Man and Scotland but hope to return this fall [not a pun on purpose].
..
I'm liking these minor prophets a lot, some are almost strangers to me.
I have the lesson from Haggai on commitment this week.
http://jimmiehov.blogspot.com/
..

David Moore said...

Congrats on the positive stats, Ronnie! Your blog is a great resource for us.

We'll miss the commentary, but enjoy your trip!

David
Huntsville, AL