Tuesday, September 08, 2009

PPT slides for "God is Just," Psalm 9

Co-teacher Dave Richards has made available his PowerPoint slides for the lesson, "God is Just," based on Psalm 9. This comes at a good time for me since I am swamped this week on another writing task.

Let me also call your attention to the question-based lesson plan from First Baptist, Chester, IL.

In addition, Jon Klubnik of Second Baptist, Houston also posted his lesson plan, "Give me Justice!".

I'll post links to other lesson plans I find later in the week. In the meantime, if you run across other lesson plans, let me know so we can make sure everyone can benefit from them.

2 comments:

jerry said...

how do i forward some lesson thoughts and ideas?

servingHim said...

Jerry, can you post them on the site as a comment, or send them to me, and I'll post them. What's your preference?