Monday, August 01, 2005

Top 10 people that bring out the worst in me (you)?

10. One couple annoys me for some reason, but I can’t put my finger on why.
9. A person who makes an emphatic statement that I know is wrong.
8. A sour-face person that won’t stop whining and complaining.
7. A self-absorbed person that wants to talk only about himself (herself).
6. A car salesman who acts like you are stupid.
5. A person who asks for substitutions and makes order changes while sitting at a drive thru window.
4. A know-nothing co-worker who sucks up to the boss.
3. A family member who tells me how to live my life, raise my kids and spend my money.
2. People who criticize and judge other people.
1. Anyone with a view that opposes what I think.

This week we are studying how to "Use Godly Tact and Discretion" based on Daniel 1:1–4:37.

No comments: