Thursday, February 05, 2009

Swamped

Sorry, I've been swamped this week and haven't had a lot of time to blog. I searched the blog and found lots of hits for 'suffering'. Some of the resulting posts may be useful.

However, Karen Conner of 2nd Baptist, Houston, shared her lesson plan for "You can feel safe."

Jeff Meyer of Bayleaf Baptist also shared his lesson plan for "You can feel safer." There is no explanation for the subtle change in the title.

Be sure and read Sam Tullock's commentary on the lesson passage. I always find it useful.

May God bless your teaching!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all that you're sharing. I have been using your "leads" for planning my lessons ever since I discovered your blog back in November. The extra help in planning has been wonderful!

servingHim said...

Thanks Pat. Appreciate your comments, and I'm glad the blog offers some help. We don't have "teachers meetings" to share teaching ideas. So electronic forums like this help to fill the void.
RW