Thursday, June 18, 2009

PPT slides for "Living by the Gospel" Gal 3:26-4:31

I uploaded my PPT slides for the lesson, “Living by the Gospel”. I added slide notes to help you figure out the presentation since I decided to use a “picture commentary” approach. That is, I present the Scripture and read thru it, and then show a series of pictures and structure my teaching about the verses around each picture.

I just thought it would be interesting to try a different approach. I wanted to stick with the LifeWay theme of growth in Christian maturity, but I also wanted to teach the context and application of the various Scriptures in the focal passage. Otherwise, why stick to the passage? We could just read it and jump off to other passages about spiritual growth. But we are studying Galatians, so I want to be sure and teach it.

Have fun. May God bless your lesson!

No comments: