Monday, January 18, 2010

How to Get Along With Others, Mark 8:34-10:31

With a title of "How to Be Pro Life", I worried yesterday's class might anticipate a dry, uninteresting lesson. However, the Lord blessed my question based lesson plan, and the class was very interactive. They left in a buzz even though we ran late. I hope your lesson was well received, too.

All of us need this week's lesson, "How to Get Along With Others," from Mark 9:33-43, 47-50. What did Jesus mean in saying, "Deny yourself, and take up your cross and follow me."?

As you go about your business this week be alert to situations that test how well you get along with others. I believe the Lord will bring learning opportunities into our lives this week that will allow us to teach the lesson with first-hand experience.

No comments: